viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Layer 0.7: Booking a lot


Now I am going to talk about my favorite thing about books, that is that they are good kill mosquitoes…..I’m joking, kind of.



My favorite author is Michael Crichton, father of the techno-thriller. Many of his work are science fiction like The Andromeda Strain but also he has written a lot of crime novels like The Great Train Robbery or political ones like Rising Sun. Many of the theme of his book is the distrust of modern politics, corporations and science advancement without ethics, been represented in his most famous work: Jurassic Park that was later adapted by Steven Spielberg in a movie in 1993. Generally I like book about science fiction or thrillers, fantasy is not discarded and also I like some surrealist and philosophical jobs like the tales written by Jorge Luis Borges in especial Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius , The Lottery in Babylon and The Library of Babel are some of my favorite ones.

My favorite book is between Jurassic Park itself (the longest version which has a lot of violence and blood) and the House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewsky which is a surreal book and very very crasy , you need to read it to understand what I meant with that one.



Finally the last book I read was… i don’t know, something of Baradit so in any case I doesn’t matter to much and it was a waste of money .

Bye

1 comentario: