jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

Layer 0.8 : I dont (like) summer


I don’t like summer, is very hot and I don’t like that shit. This is why I always prefer going to the south every summer so I kind of GTFO of the social obligations of adult life. But that just wishful thinking, the south is a place I would like to visit but generally i ended trapped in Santiago whith all the smog, “puros kumas” and THE FUCKING SUN.
FUUUUUUCK
At least I know I am going to have more time to visit my friends from school, more time to watch chinese cartoons and more time to consume alcohol in industrial levels, o boy that hangover is going to be very bad, like I expect my liver to commit harakiri in the end of February or something like that.
End of February 2019

I expect also to visit my family that lives in Colina, close to the famous jail “Colina 2” where the sun is hotter, there is a lot of dust and horses run in the streets and they shit also in the streets, so is normal that the smell doesn’t is very N I C E.

Fucking Asshole

-¿Are going to study in summer?
R: Are you on meth madafacka? Who study in summer? Do I look like a fucking nerd to you?
I expect to work in the cinema of Mall Plaza Norte so I can have enough money to buy……Things.

DON´T ASK

Anyways that’s not the point, the point is that the summer is bad, the sun is bad I don’t want more of this shit. Cthulhu please awaken and kill us all.
YAY


9 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you. The summer is hot like as hell

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i dont like the summer too

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you are so negative Felipe :( and careful with the alcohol

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I understand, what I hate most about Santiago is its disgusting heat in summer

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I'm agree with you bro, summer heat is awful. I will destroy my liver too, that's the best thing of summer

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Summer is bad,I hate it too. I think´ll call Cthulhu later

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hey mate, what is your problem? What's wrong with you? I agree about the summer is exhausting but you wrote a bad shitpost. I insist, curb your shitpost, curb your enthusiasm... The meth is destroying you...

    ResponderBorrar