jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

Layer 0.4: Food and Clorox


Sup dudes now I’m going to talk about the thing that everybody likes (or they will DEAD)
FOOD.
In my case the thing that I like to eat a part of the souls of virgins is pizza. I like a lot eating pizza especially pizza with a lot of meat, pork or chicken. Eating animals is the best SUCK A CARROT VEGANS (EPIC DAB)
My favorite restaurant is Papa John´s because the pizza there is very good and very spicy. This in contrast of what I eat normally; sadly in the cafeteria of the University of Chile pizza is not an option. Generally in there they rotate the food at random with meat and vegetables (the vegans are it again). Sadly cooking’s is not an ability I have to make pizza (Only sandwiches that don’t suck) so I am enslaved to eat what the University has to offer to me which like I said is very random to know what they going to give you.
Anyways I tried to eat in Papa John’s anytime I have the opportune to do it. (Also write a blogspot here in my house is not funny)

1 comentario: