jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

Layer 0.9 Juan Gomez Milla.exe


ICEI is a funny place and by funny I mean that I am contemplating to make Coup d'état just to destroy Vivaldi in an epic anime fight.MP4 with LINKIN PARK in the background.
FUCKING FAGGOT
So where do we star?

There are a lot of electives that are not electives because you need SIXTEEN fucking credits to pass this shit, so fucking bullshit with your fake news house of Bello, meaning that I am OBLIGED to make the electives instead of have time to do journalist shit like smoke crack and winning more money that a student of filmmaking. 
Better that a magic "Queque" or whatwhat
In terms of workload is very random like a box of chocolates, so I don’t know when bad things can’t happen but when it happens and overexploitation begins it is…………………………………….




Bad.

Also fucking buildings. Did the rectors of this hellhole have some sexual fetishism for brutalism? Like they saw Chernobyl and think “yeah I want that shit in my fucking campus” and then start snorting cocaine like Wall Strett investor.
Vivaldi special. With love UWU

 And that only if this shit is fucking finished, it looks like the set of Mad Max that a third world campus, or better it looks like a third world campus so fucked.
WOW the "Aulario" 3 is looking better this days
Now there is a lot of computers because we have to pretend that we are in the 21 century, but sometimes there is not internet and pretty sure the TV studio will have  a penalty fee from the Sub secretary of Work because there is only time before somebody died for an electric burn or crushed by the spotlights.
IM GOING TO KILL YOU COCKSUCKER

But at least the teachers teach well. Sort of.
.
.
.
.
And for Vivaldi

Fucking Fa-


6 comentarios:

  1. I think Juan Gomez Millas is a very great place to study and have fun, and i share what the obligatory branches

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh mate. I agree totally. I'm so stressed that I'm very agree with you.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It seems you like a lot this faculty lol

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Oh I can´t wait for the electives man. Thanks for share your opinion

    ResponderBorrar